Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How in the world.

It is Administrative Professionals Week.
Didn't realize that until I got a surprise fancy catered lunch and spa outing (with the other admins in my office).

Felt very pampered (and slightly guilty) while being served by the wonderful men who serve on staff (and a couple women), and got my nails done at a spa. We didn't even have to drive ourselves - we were driven in what is officially called "The Compass Bus" but more lovingly known as "The Turtle" (it is a 25 passenger bus).

Got back to work. Went to my desk. Told Facebook I was feeling pampered.
Less than 45 minutes later, that was no longer true.

How in the world.
Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. I know, how come we as administrative staff did not know about this week? Also, I got candy & a card no spa day sadly.

    ReplyDelete