Thursday, April 8, 2010

Vincent Price

For some odd reason, it makes me smile when I hear Vincent Price's voice. He almost always plays creepy or evil characters (even in The Ten Commandments with Charlton Heston). And I will not see everything, or even most of what he's been in. However, a friend sent me a link to this video a while back (remembered as I'm typing this), and it made me smile at how accurate the portrayal of Vincent was - it's the voice that does it.

Tonight, while doing laundry and a little cleaning up (I'm having company tomorrow), I decided I'd better watch the Tim Burton movie I borrowed from my brother so I can give it back the next time I see him (in about a week). One of the extras were early Tim Burton videos, and I found this one.



Simple, made in 1982 (!), and chock-full of Vincent Price. Shared it with the one friend I knew would appreciate it, and went on my way.

But you know, I just couldn't let it sit there. I had to share it here too!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment