Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Challenge #2

Do you remember the challenge I placed to myself back in May? I was feeling pretty overwhelmed, and decided to see if I could succeed at the challenge to have a better day. I logged my progress a few times so anyone who wanted to could see how I was doing and keep praying for me as well. I (unexpectedly by the end of the day) came out on top.

Today, I'm trying the challenge again.

I will pray. I will strive to keep my attitude in check. I will accomplish what needs to get done with as little stress as possible. And hopefully, the rest of today - and this week -will be better.

I have already failed this today, and am feeling like the tunnel keeps getting darker and deeper, more winding and confusing. Which is why I'm trying to keep this challenge in the front of my mind.

I covet your prayers, and will try to let you know how I do at the end of the day.
As I already know, this challenge is not easy, but it can be good, and only done with God's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment