Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mmm, coffee...

It does a body good... :)

This morning (thanks to a birthday gift card) I got some Starbucks coffee. A huge one, too. It definitely is doing its job of keeping me awake...and I think this may be the first time I was able to finish one that large!

Thanks to the coffee, and the worship music I've got on at my desk, I'm in a better mood than yesterday. So far, there has not been anything unexpected. I realize the day is still young, and that there is potential for that, but so far it hasn't happened today. Which is good, because I'm actually getting the other stuff done... well, started at least. :)

So, I failed the challenge miserably yesterday, but today I'm doing better.

And I give all the praise to God!
2 Corinthians 12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment