Thursday, September 10, 2009

Yes, I am a geek.

...just in case you didn't already know. I reconfirmed this fact with myself yesterday. (And I should be working right now, but I just had to get this out there before I got so busy I forgot.)

I literally got so excited about a couple Excel equations that I found/figured out that I had to call my dad and share it with him. And, of course, we shared about a 10-minute (or so) conversation about it, even though both of us were still at work and still had many things to do. Thrilling. No, really, except for the topic, we sounded like 2 little kids excited over the shiny new toy we were sharing.

EDIT: My dad (who knows so many things that many call him a genius) also taught me how to pronounce "concatenate" which I couldn't do for the life of me, much to his amusement. In case you are wondering it is "con-CAT-uh-nate." :) And it made me laugh because he was laughing so much over my inability to pronounce this word. end edit.

haha. *sheepish smile*

It's just that it made some things I was doing SO much easier, AND faster! So sweet. So exciting!


Oh yes, I am a geek...

...and, I am my father's daughter.
Absolutely no doubt about that either. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment