Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hot Chocolate Cures Many Ills

So far today I've had 2 large mugs of flavored (carmel & french vanilla) hot chocolate. I plan to consume cinnamon and mint (and maybe regular) later today.

It was another early morning (earlier than usual) and promises to be a late night (at work, that is). I am trying to keep a positive attitude, which I'm not succeeding at completely (see the last 2 posts), but I'm working on it, and God is keeping me better than I could be (thank You).

The hot chocolate is helping. A lot. So is the promise of a surprise package (whenever it comes - that's the surprise) from a friend of my brothers/favorite vlogger.

Oh, and the memories of Voyage of the Dawn Treader in 3D in all it's fabulousness (thanks to Samaritan's Purse) for free last night. Good movie. Will be seen in the theater again without a doubt.

It's almost halfway through Wednesday; I know I can make it, with God's strength in me, even if does still feel long. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment