Friday, December 3, 2010

Friends, Christmas, & Movies

Last night a friend agreed to come over when I spontaneously asked her after she spontaneously called me from Walmart.

Then I found Santa Claus is Comin' to Town on ABC. (One of my favorite Christmas movies ever, even if it is "for kids").

She arrived in the middle of it, we finished it out, then popped in a chick flick filled with Amy Adams, and Michael Buble songs.

After she left, I sat in my lovely apartment, enjoying the Christmas decorations I have, reading my book, catching up on some YouTube subs.

All in all, a good way to (almost) end a week that has been trying in many ways. I don't doubt that there will be more trials to come, but the little things like these are what keep you going and get you through. All praise to Him Who knows what He's doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment