Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lol

Today I have the giggles.
I really do.
And, being April Fool's Day, you may be wondering: no, it was not due to any sort of prank.

When I woke up, I was in an ok mood, sorta tired,
but what else is new?
Got ready for the day, and headed out the door.
The sun is supposed to be shining, but it wasn't - at least not yet.

When I got in my car, I plugged in my ipod to listen to some tunes as I drove to work.

That's when it happened. The first song that came on (I'm currently in a random shuffle, thanks to genius) and I just started smiling. Huge smile, all random and alone in my car. I sang my heart out. I'm sure it was very pretty. (umm... maybe not.)

The next song brought a new smile to my face.
It was loud, it was crazy, it was great.
The third song followed suit. So did the next ones that followed.
Great stuff, music.

Fabulous.
And, though I haven't listened to anything else yet today,
I'm still smiling.

And when you smile, it becomes contagious, and cheers others around you as well.

So, when you're feeling frustrated, or down, or don't really have words to describe it, here's my piece of insight for today (some of you may have heard it before):

Smile, it almost always helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment