Monday, April 27, 2009

Honestly

Honestly? I have a bad attitude.
Honestly? I need to adjust it.

But, I'm stuck. I can't get out.

Honestly, I'm feeling lonely.
Honestly, I'm feeling like a failure.
Honestly, I'm feeling like I don't succeed at anything I try to do.

I know in my head that this line of thinking is bad, and is wrong, but for some reason Satan is trying to get in and ruin something; but I don't know what, and I don't know why.

I have so many things on my mind right now, and I just can't seem to get it all organized. I seem to be stuck in crazy world with no time to sort anything out. I'm just whirling around in circles trying to remember stuff and keep it going.

And honestly, I'm failing.

I keep praying but I feel like it's just hitting the ceiling. "Lord, can you hear me?"

Honestly, I know that I need to keep praying.
Honestly, I know that I need to keep trusting.
Honestly, I know that whatever this is, it will pass.
Honestly, I know that without His help, my faith will fail. With His help it will grow stronger.

Honestly, I know that God is in control and is the One Who is keeping me going right now.

Because on my own, I'd just be in a ball on the floor in the corner.

Honestly? I hope this ends soon.
Honestly? I know it may not.
Honestly? I know that whatever comes, He is with me. Really with me. Not just words.

I am weak. So weak.
He is Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment