Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Its Beginning...

Thanksgiving time is here.

A couple friends have already posted stuff about what they're thankful for this year, and I wasn't planning on writing anything like that just yet. Actually, I wasn't planning on writing anything like that at all.

But after a conversation with a dear, dear friend tonight, I realized how thankful I am for her. She is always praying for me, always willing to listen, always sharing her heart with me. No matter how busy we are, we always find time to "spend" with each other - despite living over an hour away. We talk almost every day, and when that doesn't happen -even for a day or two- it feels like an eternity. The beginning of the conversation after a lapse usually begins with one of us saying "oh, good, you are alive!"

Thanks for being you, and for your constant friendship and love.
You really do rock.

1 comment: