Last night while I was home finishing something crafty that should have been done about 2 months ago, I was watching Christmas movies. On VHS. Well, I guess there was one on dvd too. And in there somewhere was a non-Christmas movie, but it does have lots of snow in it, so it went along with the rest just fine.
While I was thoroughly enjoying my favorite lines, I realized I don't know how many other people would be able to quote them with me... and thus the idea for this challenge was born. More than one quote per movie most of the time, but not necessarily right in a row! Oh, and the only movie that is not technically a kids movie, is the non-Christmas one... ;)
There are 16 questions. Tell me what movie the quote is from,
and if you know- what character said it.
(I did give you hints on which were from songs...aren't I nice?)
1. ♪ That's the girl for me!
2. Chawlie, are ya hoit? (accented)
3. Eat, Papa. Eat!
4. Thank you for making me a part of this.
5. ♪ It's the Minuet for clarinet for me!
6. Not hurt. Didn't even break his concentration.
7. Yes? Who's there? There's who? OOOh! A baby!
8. Not happy in my work, I guess...
9. We ain't never hardly ever seen one.
10. Heat wave! (♪) This is my island in the sun. Hoo! Hoo!
11. I reformed this bumble! He wants a job! Looky what he can do!
12. Didn't I ever tell you about bumbles? Bumbles bounce!
13. Ears, Nestor.
14. Either they are going or I am going. And I am certainly not going!
15. We evil magicians have to make a living too.
16. Is it too early for breakfast? (Yes) Oh good. Suppertime.
Oh how I love Christmas. :)