Sunday, November 22, 2009

I feel so spoiled

which is kinda dumb, but I do.

I got cable and internet this weekend and I am writing my FIRST blog post from home! Others have been written on lunch breaks, or just after work. I am so glad to be doing this in the comfort of my living room. :)

I haven't even found anything good to watch yet-- except the end of the Vikings/Seahawks game. And the end of Pirates (1), and part of Kingdom of Heaven, I suppose. But the best thing so far was the football game. Definitely. And it was just because I got to have it on at my house and it was very ... "home-feeling" ... if that makes sense. It just feels right to have football on on a Sunday afternoon in this season. I even got to have a conversation with my dad about it, while it was on. *sigh* good times.

Thanks for indulging me on this one.
Now I'm off to decorate my house for... yep you guessed it: Christmas. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment