Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Laughter

It really is like medicine. It can make you feel so good...and sometimes even sick to your stomach!

We have had so many random laughs in the office today-- over good things, over silly small things, over big praises. Good, deep laughs too. Laughs so hard that our stomachs were hurting and some people started snorting, and we were trying to catch our breath! It made me think about the things that make me laugh/smile.

Here are just a few quotes that have made me laugh in the last couple days...

"Tadalah...!"
"I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."
"I am a grownup."
"Like, 50."
"...Send somebody to fetch a child of 5!"
"Can we panic now??"
"Scary Andrew Barnes!!!"
"Knots are hard."
"Maybe!"
"Mr. Fish, did you die?"

...these literally brought a smile to my face as I typed them. A couple made me laugh out loud (maybe!) These are the ones that always make me laugh. ;)

(points to those of you who can name the movies...)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that Scary Andrew Barnes made the list but what about "Maybe?"

    ReplyDelete