Thursday, June 17, 2010

"Vacation"

This afternoon I head to Minnesota (yessss) for 4 glorious days of time with God in nature, study, and rest. And to see the grandparents too. I'm praying to be refreshed, rejuvenated, encouraged, to learn and grow, to enjoy His creation. I know He will deliver. God is good. Of course, this means next week is a short one (only 3 work days), followed by a Friday visit to see my sweet niece, sister (-in-law) and brother. The next day I will either spend more time with them, or be going to the Indiana dunes with friends. Back to work for a week, then it's a 4 day weekend for 4th of July - making another short work week, followed by Leash & Kara's Day-o-Fun (part...ok, honestly we've really lost count...) which is ALWAYS a good, much needed time!!

This is shaping up to be a good month.

No comments:

Post a Comment