Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Sad Truth

Hello World Cup Fans (and the rest of you),
Yes, the sad truth is that USA is out. SO, I thought I'd go for England. Too bad, Joe. They're out too. So now, I've been getting suggestions for who to be for during the remainder of (their stay at) the Cup.

So far votes have been Germany, España, Netherlands, and "anyone but Brazil"... It's become a debate in my head between Germany (my aunt lived there for 20 years, so I'm fairly partial, plus I have German blood from both sides of the family, AND my cousin studied there for a semester) and España (Spain, because of another cousin - the sister of aforementioned Germany-going cousin - who studied in Spain, and teaches Español in LA). But there have been 3 votes for NEDs and ... I just don't know.

Maybe I'll just waffle on those 3 until it's down to the final, and then be stuck if any of them are the 2 at the top...

No comments:

Post a Comment