Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Week

Things that have thrilled me this week, so far:

- had a great lunch with some good friends/coworkers
- finished reading Harry Potter 7 for the 3rd time (ever, not in the week, i'm not that nuts...)
- baking TONS of cookies. I now have 3 types of chocolate chip cookies, 3 types of sugar cookies, puppy chow (pb, powdered sugar, chocolate treat), and snickerdoodles. yum.
- it has snowed for 4 of the last 5 days when i've been at home - even having to brush my car off several times hasn't made me dislike it yet!
- i am at my parent's house as of this afternoon - here for the rest of the week until after Christmas

and i am looking forward to:
- sledding with my brother and his girlfriend
- playing Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit with my brother, his girlfriend, and my dad
- watching funny parts of a couple movies with my dad
- Christmas Eve with my immediate family at my other brother's church
- seeing my other brother, my sister his wife, and my niece their sweet daughter
- Christmas day!!!
- music, games, laughter, good food and conversation
- being surrounded by those i love

and that's just in one week.
God is good and i am blessed.
oh how i love love Love Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment