Thursday, November 15, 2012

All Quiet on the (Mid)Western Front

It is. Really. Nothing to say.

Which is sort of the problem. I wish I had something to say, but everything rolling around in my mind is either so vague that it's not even possible to put into words, or it's not actually any different or clearer than the last time I tried to say something. In the mean time, I'm just going through each day trying to focus on what needs doing and not getting stressed about too much. At which I fail quite often, but hey - at least I'm trying, right?

For today, I am clinging to this: my God is bigger than anything I could ever dream. And He is the one in control. Of everything. So I can take each moment as it comes and trust Him wholly for the future.

Even the future 5 minutes from now.



No comments:

Post a Comment