Saturday, February 19, 2011

Time to Read...

I love to read.

I think that's why I like to write... but reading is better 'cuz I can just dive in; I don't have to create the environment to dive into... ;)

That being said, I'm finding it harder and harder to find things to read - new things, and good, not junk.

Currently, I'm reading:
1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (again), by J. K. Rowling
2. The Lord of the Rings, Return of the King (again), by J. R. R Tolkein
3. The Noticer, by Andy Andrews
4. The Principle of the Path, by Andy Stanley

I have waiting on my shelf:
1. Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell, by Susanna Clarke
2. Simple Church, by Thom S. Rainer & Eric Geiger
3. Stay Mad for Life, by Jim Cramer (I've actually started this one, but have some re-reading to do...)
4. Sixpence House, by Paul Collins

However, I NEED MORE IDEAS!! Some of these are non-fiction (which is good, but can't always hold my attention very long in a day) and I need more - either fiction or non: encouraging or biographical or just plain fun. I don't do mysteries very well (which won't surprise you if you know me), but some are good, so they're not totally off the table.

Comment, leave suggestions, help me out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment