Thursday, March 11, 2010

Welcome to the Busy Season

This is it.

With Easter fast approaching, volunteer needs growing, tasks multiplying, and... I don't even know what else, I am finding myself out of whack. or feeling whacked. whichever.

Occasionally, things make me smile hugely, but mostly it's the insane laughing that comes with losing your mind. and i'm not the only one doing it... sometimes I wonder if the folks downstairs can here our crazy laughter and wonder what in the world is going on up in our little corner of the building...

Crazy, longer than planned (or completely unplanned-at least by us) meetings, too much to do in not enough time, longer hours than should be legal, and a mind that doesn't stop thinking about it all when it leaves the building. Woah.

in fact, i've been so busy that this is Day 3 of trying to write this post. I began it on Tuesday afternoon. yikes. and i'm so distracted and ... unable to make any sense in my brain right now, that i can't even think of a good way to end this post. so this is it.

over. over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment